1. Follow the Zones prescribed for each vehicle
2. Obey the speed limit (30km/hour)
3. Safari vehicle should follow the distance between two vehicle, i.e. 500 meter between two moving vehicle and 50 meter between two standing vehicle while viewing the wildlife.
4. Keep noise levels down
5. Respect your driver / naturalist’s judgment about your proximity to certain wild animals.
1. Do not feed the animals
2. Do not get out of your vehicle
3. Do not drive off the tourism road
4. Do not use mobiles and do not create noise while on safari
5. Do not tease the animals
6. Do not collect any material from the protected area.