ENTRIES OPEN TO ALL WILDLIFE PHOTOGRAPHERS
EXHIBITION OPEN TO ALL
Theme: Herbivorous, Carnivorous, Birds, Landscape & Portrait
65TH WILDLIFE WEEK
- Photographs in hard copy of size 12” x 18” should be sent to the following address on or before 10:00 AM, 21st October 2019 and details of the participants has to be entered behind the photographs.
LAST DATE FOR SUBMITTING THE PHOTOGRAPHS BEFORE 10:00 AM; 21ST OCTOBER 2019
Office of the CF & Field Director,
Project Tiger, Rajiv Gandhi National Park,
Hunsur, Mysore District
Karnataka – 571105
- Prize will be given in all the three categories; maximum 3 pictures for each category and a certificate will be issued to all participants.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Pictures taken in Nagarahole Tiger Reserve (Rajiv Gandhi National Park) from 01-04-2018 to 31-03-2019 only will be considered and there should be no watermarks on the photographs.
- Entries for the exhibition will be selected by the committee and their decision is final.
- A soft copy of the photograph not more than 6 MB to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org